Image by WordSwag
You are So Bee.you.tiful Cards: an activity for children of all ages. For this activity, children will make a friend or neighbor a ‘you are so bee.you.tiful’ card. So often we forget to tell people how much they mean and how special they are to us. There isn’t anyone who wouldn’t welcome a handmade card. Handmade cards take the precious resources of time, effort, and a bit of vulnerability to create and most people will appreciate this. (Hint: you can make a card for each of your children and lay it on their pillow for them to find when they go to bed).
- Cut a piece of card-stock to fit your envelope and fold it over.
- Design a bee scene (a flower or hive with a bee, a jar of honey, or a bee with each part labeled) with a pencil.
- Use the art medium of your choice to color in your design. Allow time for drying if needed.
- Write a note to someone special, telling them why they are bee.you.tiful to you and your family.
- Put the card in the envelope and give or mail to someone special.
- Take pictures and tag #theabundantgarden on Instagram to share your fun and for an opportunity to be featured @theabundantgarden.